Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cruising with Almine & Carnival

A phenomenal class and fantastic cruise!

Last month we went on another cruise this time to the Western Caribbean. Attended a 3-day with Almine - sailing to Cozumel/Cayman Islands/Honduras/Belize
I Love Cruising!! A perfect combination for a workshop! Hope we do more!

        I Love Dolphins! So this amazing sculpture on the Malecon (boardwalk) in Mazatlan was such a delight!
                    The Sea Maiden and her child (not sure it could be Neptune) ~ Oceanside in Mazatlan, Mexico
                      On our way back to the ship in Mazatlan this cloud storm was fomring. What a site to see!
                                         Yelapa~ One of my favourite places near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
On the western side - Cayman Islands. A busy port. I went snorkeling myself -very choppy waters but amazing fish swimming around my feet. Too bad I didn't have an underwater camera.
I love this shot. On the Carnival Legend Lido Deck arriving to Belize. Another very busy port. We went out to the jungle and many from the class went cave-tubbing. They had fun! I was recovering with a broken toe!
    A very cool excursion. Over treetops to the beach in the Magic Chair. ~ Roatan, Honduras
This shot is from the Magic Chair.

check back often more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music by Almine